3D PrintingFDM, SLA Components and Assemblies
Stereolithography is a Rapid Prototyping process that produces models from a UV-curable, photopolymer resin. Building one layer at a time, a CNC-controlled UV laser beam rapidly traces out each slice, hardening the sensitive material to a specified thickness (as low as .004″). Gradually, the part emerges as a solid piece and is placed briefly in a post-curing apparatus to ensure proper strength.
At PSG, we understand there is a compromise between build time and quality. While speed may be the critical factor in one project, preserving intricate geometry may be imperative for another. Our project managers work with you to examine each part and find a balanced, economical solution.
Our machines have build envelopes up to 25.6″ x 29.5″ x 21.65″ in size with a standard resolution at .004″ and a 15″ x 15″ x 10″ .002″ hi-resolution mode.
- Great for engineering review and presentation-quality models.
- 1-2 day lead time is typical
- Accura® 25 \Flexible, Accurate, High Impact Strength
- Accura® 60 \ Optically Clear, ABS-Like
- Accura® Xtreme White 200 Extremely Durable, Accurate, High Feature Detail
- Accura® ClearVue \ High clairty plastic for a multitude of applications
- Somos® 9120 \Flexible, Accurate, High Impact Strength
- Somos® ProtoTherm 12120 \ Accurate, Heat Resistant, Stable in High Humidty
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR SLA PARTS
- Decorative Graphics and Text
- Simulated Two-shot/Overmolding
- Custom Color and Texture
- Clear, Tinted and Faux Finishes
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Fused Deposition Modeling is a Rapid Prototyping process that utilizes thermoplastics to create a variety of parts, ranging from test models to production. The system works by extruding a molten bead of plastic through a CNC-controlled head, depositing the material precisely onto a build platform. Layer by layer the part is built, fusing together as it cools
At PSG, we carefully examine each part before it is produced on our FDM machine. We know how critical build orientation is in order to preserve the geometry, strength and function of a part. By pairing you with one of our experienced project managers, we work with you to find the best solution within time and budget
We are capable of building single parts up to 16″ x 14″ x 16″ in size.*
- Great for engineering review and when strength is key
- Saves on material cost
- 2-4 day lead time is typical
- ABS-ESD7 \black
- ABS-M30 \ ivory, white, black, dark gray, red, blue
- ABS-M30i \ ivory
- Antero 800NA \ natural
- ASA \ material and colors available on request: black, blue, gray, green, yellow, orange, ivory, white, red
- Nylon 12 \ black
- Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber \ black
- PC \ white
- PC-ABS \ black
- PC-ISO \ clear, white
- ST-130 \ Natural
- ULTEM 1010 \natural
- ULTEM 9085 \tan, black
Please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your project needs.